Two-ingredient recipe without yeast
Whether with salami or vegetarian topped with an extra portion of cheese: We always like pizza! And best of all, if it’s homemade – yummy! But sometimes things just have to be quick. We’ll quickly resort to the frozen version. But that need not be! We’ll show you how you can quickly and easily prepare a delicious pizza dough like from Italy with just two ingredients. Without any yeast or walking time!
It couldn’t be easier
With this recipe you can conjure up a delicious pizza dough within just five minutes of preparation time – without any walking time. The only ingredients you need are flour and Greek yogurt. If you also want the dough a little fluffier, we recommend adding a little baking powder. Salt can also enhance the taste a little.
And this is how the world’s fastest pizza dough is made:
- 300 g of wheat flour
- 450 g Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- First preheat the oven at approx. 220 ° C for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a sticky dough. Of course, you can also use a food processor to do the kneading for you.
- Then flour the work surface sufficiently, sprinkle some more flour on the dough and shape into a round ball for a few minutes with also floured hands.
- Then the dough should be quickly rolled out on the baking paper until it is nice and flat. Caution: The dough can quickly become sticky again when it is warm, then simply add a little more flour.
- Make sure that the dough is rolled out really thin, otherwise it can later rise too thick.
- Finally, only top the pizza with your favorite ingredients and put in the oven for about 5 to 8 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Buon Appetito!